Thursday, January 19, 2012

She may not know kids tunes but by Gosh she knows the radio ones!

Okay so Hunter and Keigan where on their way to the grocery store yesterday (only them, this doesn't happen often lol) and Keigan always looks at the stars and starts to sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and if you are listening to the radio by Gosh you better turn that shit down because she will be heard....whether you want her to or not! But anyways she was singing that song and Hunter let her finish and then told her "good job baby, but do you know any other kid songs?" and she replied " well I know I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors, I screamed his name till the neighbors called the cops" <- Miranda Lambert if y'all didn't know. Hunter starts to kinds laugh and he says " yeah well do you know any other kid songs...KID songs?" Keigan thinks for a minute and with a sigh (kinda like seriously?) and roll your eye statement she says " well.....I know Randy Rogers" hahaha Hunter just busted out laughing....and he told me "babe, I feel terrible because she doesn't know any kid songs...just "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" ya know?" I said "shiiiiiit I don't, why would you...shes almost 4 and she knows all the radio songs...I would say that's pretty bad ass" =) . LOVE LOVE her! She is so musically inclined and at such a young age! I sure hope she has my families rhythm, singing, and love for music!

No comments:

Post a Comment