Sunday, January 15, 2012

She feels more comfortable in front of me


First things first - isn't this picture just adorable?
Love her to the moon and back....like 3944934x



Okay so the other night I had just gotten out of the bath and I noticed Jack (our little Maltese cockapoo) had found an old dryer sheet and had started to chew it up - why he does this I have no idea! Anyways I get dressed and I holler at him to stop and Keigan comes around the corner into the bathroom...mind you I always like to get dressed really fast because she has to point out every single thing on my body before I get dressed! lol! So she looks down at the mess that Jack has made and says with disbelief  "oh my goodness, what the hell is that?" I said "beg your pardon, what did you say?" she says once again with the same "getting on to the dog tone" " oh my goodness, what the hell is that?" So I kinda laughed it off and said go tell your Daddy what you saw and said. So she walks down the hallway and I follow. I said " Keigan tell Daddy what you saw and then what you said" She looks at him SAME TONE AND EVERYTHING and says "oh my goodness, what the HECK is that?" I said " Now Keigy you aren't in trouble just tell Daddy what you really said" She said " okay..oh my goodness, what the heck is that" hahaha So I guess the point of this story is she feels more comfortable in front of me...or maybe her Daddy is just scarier then I am! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment